Friday, May 22, 2009

Back to Brunswick...

and keeping up with the list as well as to be expected.

Drawing from life everyday *check* ---thus far at least, thank you to Albert Epshtein's figure drawing class 5 days a week. The man nearly made me pee my pants in fear today when he complimented my use of the skeleton. (Learning anatomy and drawing it well is also happening here, along with the model)

I got a commission from my mom for her class reunion poster. Almost 2 birds with one stone right there. haha

I sewed half a skirt, and a pair of curtains...thats almost a dress, right?

Tonight I am in the middle if moving in with my boyfriend, and turning the extra bedroom into a studio for myself. (hence the curtains)

Feeling good tonight. Anatomy studies up soon, when i move my scanner here.

No comments: